Thursday, February 28, 2008

Brayden's 1st Steps!

I have finally gotten this video to work! Just since my last post, Brayden is trying to walk a little everyday and all the time. He is constantly standing up and will let go as much as he can now. He has also started to pat-a-cake. He likes to clap a lot now. He has 1 tooth up top that has finally broken through. They have been giving him AND us fits the last few days. He is jabbering all the time too. I catch him talking to Wrigley and to his books with baby faces. It's so much fun to watch him!

We went to the Dr. for his 9 month check up Wednesday. His stats are: 20 lbs. 14 oz. (5oth percentile), 32 1/2 inches(off the charts.... I guess he is going to take after his daddy) , head is 17 1/2(50th percentile).

7 comments:

erinenorman said...

OMG! I totally teared up! I can't beleive he's big enough to walk, wasn't he just born like a month ago?!? Time goes by so fast. Now to celebrate a new phase, you'll never be able to "contain" him again. :)

James, Paige, and Taylor Wamble said...

that is priceless!! i know you guys are having so much fun!! taylor is trying to sit up all by herself and we just clap and clap.. but i can't imagine what it will be like when she starts to walk!!! take care!! he is precious!!

Haines said...

Nice video Tori! He is a STUD!

Now get ready because you won't be able to stop him for about 2 years.

Marlee is still WIDE OPEN all the time!

The Holliman Family said...

Tori!
I cannot believe he is walking already! He is so little! Emma did not walk until she was 13 months, but I think it was partly because she had this little push toy that she could get around with faster than walking on her own!!
Precious-he is Bo's mini me!
Ashli Holliman

Celeste said...

Brayden, You over achiever you! I love you little dude. Love, Celeste
http://myweb.cableone.net/leeandceleste/

The Murphy's said...

PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!

Sarah Sharp said...

That was precious! I love his excited squeal!