Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday!

NY GIANTS - 17
NE PATRIOTS- 14


This year Super Bowl Sunday was a Big Deal at our house! Bo is a HUGE NY Giants fan. As you have seen in some of the previous posts, Bo and Brayden have a NY Giants jersey of Eli Manning and they also have the NY Giants Championship t-shirt(from where they beat the GB Packers). Bo had to work til 6:00 last night, so we were late starting the game. We had taped it and finished around 9:45p.m. Bo would not answer his phone, nor would he let me answer mine during the game... since everybody else already knew the winners. We were VERY pleased with the outcome of the game. I am proud of Bo for not backing down on his team, since they were the underdogs(i'm bad about doing that, but i stuck with the Giants the whole time too :)). Brayden even stayed up for the whole game. Brad, Shelley, and Marlee came over to watch the game. Brayden and Marlee had fun playing together. The Giants truely played a better game last night than the Patriots. We were so excited for Eli and the rest of the players on their big win! GO GIANTS!!

Earlier, Brayden and I went to his friend Olivia's birthday party. She turned 2 on Saturday. It was so cute decorated in The Little Mermaid! All the girls had fun jumping in the pink castle! I hate I didn't get any pics of it.

4 comments:

ABL said...

Alan almost called Bo at the end because he knew he'd be super happy Eli won. I meant to tell you at church the other day that I love the banner on your blog! It's too cute! You'll have to give me some tips on how to do one.

Haines said...

I had a blast watching the game with you guys!

Haines said...

Hey check out my blog at http://sportsfan22.blogspot.com/

Haines said...

Hey Im sorry but our blog is bradandshelleyhaines.blogspot.com