Wednesday, October 3, 2007

4 years ago!

I can't believe it's been 4 years, but they have been the best 4 years of my life. Four years ago, I married my best friend. We have gotten to travel together and now we have a wonderful son together. I hope to have many more wonderful years together. I love Bo with all my heart and I thank God for placing him in my life. This pic is one of us leaving the church the day of the wedding and the other one is when we lived in New York. Bo and I went to a steak house here and of course we had the baby with us, but we wouldn't have it any other way.


2 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy anniversary Tori!!!

Katie McCrary said...

Hi Tori, we don't officially know each other but I've seen your blog from Carmon and Kelli's. We see ya'll at Mr. Johns alot and my husband says,"hey I wonder if they are sitting at their table saying hey there's those people we don't know but look at their blog...." anyway, next time we'll say hey. Our little boys are close in age, Nash was born in July. Aren't they fun!!