Saturday, December 6, 2008
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Friday, November 7, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Friday, October 10, 2008
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Monday, September 29, 2008
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
So, a couple of weeks ago we went to Panama City Beach for a huge softball tournament. We had lots of free time and Brayden LOVED the beach. We were there while Tropical Storm Hannah hit the east coast. We were not affected by it. The weather couldn't have been any nicer. Bo went to play with a different team from last year. They didn't do so well, but they had fun.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Friday, August 22, 2008
Monday, August 18, 2008
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Friday, August 8, 2008
This summer has been busy for us, especially over the last month.
- We went to Loxley,AL and moved Drew and Ashley into their new house in June.
- The next week we went to Vaiden, MS to help our good friends Mary Martha and Don move into their new house. Don is now the Associate/Youth pastor at Vaiden Baptist Church. Bo and I went to his ordination service last Sunday in Louisville. They are also about to have their first child/daughter. Rani is due August 22, but she may come anyday now.
- Laura(MM's sister) and little Joshua came to MS all the way from NM for a visit, so we got to meet and play with him for the first time. He's 3 months old and a spitting image of his daddy right now.
- I have gotten together with friends from college a couple of times. We are trying to get together once a month. It's been fun catching up with everyone. Last month, we met at Mi Toro's and gave Mary Martha and suprise baby shower.
- Bo has been playing softball on the weekends he's off, which is only 2 each month.
- Last week, we went to Pope, MS to visit with some of Bo's family. We took one of the 3 girls to Memphis with us to visit with Papaw and Nanny(bo's mom's parents). After our visit, we went to Chuck E. Cheese's to eat and let the kids play for a little while, before we made our trip back home. Brayden and Maggie had lots of fun.
- I celebrated my 27th birthday in June.
- Bo celebrated his 27th birthday last Friday (1st).
- School has started back and we kept Rowe for a couple of days and on Wednesdays, Gavin comes over after school since it's an early day.
- Tuesday, we are heading to Atlanta to watch the Cubs vs. Braves (bo's birthday present from me and Brayden and we are taking Brayden along too) =)
Kevin Long and Pam-they are now engaged! No date has been set yet, but they are working on it.
Pictures to come soon!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
So we just thought Brayden was ready for bed the other night. As you can see on the clock it says 10:30....way past his bed time. He had taken a late nap and we thought he would be tired by then. Usually after his bath he is ready to go to sleep, but not this night!
This is Brantley and Brayden riding in the wagon around the campground.