Friday, August 8, 2008

We're Back!

This summer has been busy for us, especially over the last month.

  • We went to Loxley,AL and moved Drew and Ashley into their new house in June.
  • The next week we went to Vaiden, MS to help our good friends Mary Martha and Don move into their new house. Don is now the Associate/Youth pastor at Vaiden Baptist Church. Bo and I went to his ordination service last Sunday in Louisville. They are also about to have their first child/daughter. Rani is due August 22, but she may come anyday now.
  • Laura(MM's sister) and little Joshua came to MS all the way from NM for a visit, so we got to meet and play with him for the first time. He's 3 months old and a spitting image of his daddy right now.
  • I have gotten together with friends from college a couple of times. We are trying to get together once a month. It's been fun catching up with everyone. Last month, we met at Mi Toro's and gave Mary Martha and suprise baby shower.
  • Bo has been playing softball on the weekends he's off, which is only 2 each month.
  • Last week, we went to Pope, MS to visit with some of Bo's family. We took one of the 3 girls to Memphis with us to visit with Papaw and Nanny(bo's mom's parents). After our visit, we went to Chuck E. Cheese's to eat and let the kids play for a little while, before we made our trip back home. Brayden and Maggie had lots of fun.
  • I celebrated my 27th birthday in June.
  • Bo celebrated his 27th birthday last Friday (1st).
  • School has started back and we kept Rowe for a couple of days and on Wednesdays, Gavin comes over after school since it's an early day.
  • Tuesday, we are heading to Atlanta to watch the Cubs vs. Braves (bo's birthday present from me and Brayden and we are taking Brayden along too) =)

Congratulation's to....

Kevin Long and Pam-they are now engaged! No date has been set yet, but they are working on it.

Pictures to come soon!

5 comments:

Samantha said...

so glad to see an update! You guys sure have been busy- especially with a lot of traveling. I am glad to know my son is not the only one who LOVES the lawnmower lol.. Can't wait to see some new pictures!

Becky Lott said...

I am so glad to get an update. I was getting really worried. Erin and I talked about it just this week. Glad to hear all is well. Happy belated birthday!

erinenorman said...

Yay! Tori's back, I don't have to worry anymore! Glad yall are keeping busy. I bet I've watched that horsey video 100 times and I laugh and laugh every time! Can't wait to see some new pics. luv ya!

Glenda said...

Hi Tori, I visited your blog the other day and started to leave a comment. Ya'll have a precious little boy....loved the pictures of him. I'm doing well and live in the little community of Montpelier, out from West Point, where I grew up. I've started a monogram business and stay very busy. It is so good to hear from you. Mrs.(Ware) Nadeau

Castillo Family said...

hey tori! so has Mary Martha had the baby? I've been trying to reach her. And by the way OH MY GOD has he grown soo much. I think he looks like Bo.