Monday, September 29, 2008

Catching up

A few pics over the last couple of weeks! We have been busy! Brayden has started Mother's Day Out at First Baptist. He loves it and I'm still trying to adjust to it. I have started helping my mom out some at the cleaners again. It's just different not having him around all the time. I miss the little monkey, but I am enjoying my time too. Bo and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary this past weekend. We went to Memphis to visit with Bo's grandfather and while we were there, we stayed with our friends Leigha and Jason. They kept Brayden Friday night while we went to Texas de Brazil, which was wonderful!!


Brayden's new face.
Brayden and his boots(he LOVES them)... when we get home he will go and put his boots on just about every afternoon!


1 comment:

Sarah Sharp said...

Woah - he grew up all the sudden! Where did your baby go?