Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's Christmas Time at The Edmiston's

I have had my tree up for a little over a week now. We had a time with Brayden the first couple of days it was up. I put the lights and ornaments on the tree while he was asleep and when he woke up he saw it. He starts pointing and saying "Ball....Ball.....Ball" , so I thought to myself what have I done. He tried taking the "balls" off the tree and got a few spankings, but now we doesn't touch it. He still points at the "balls", but only looks! He has a tree in his room too with all of Bo's baseball ornaments and a few my mom had given him. I thought I had made another mistake by putting that one in his room, really, with all the BALLS. The first day it was up, he would bring me the "balls", but he has now left it alone too. In the pictures, his tree looks like a Charlie Brown tree, but I have not fixed it since he has stopped touching it. Brayden gets so excited when we turn his tree on in the mornings. I am through with the inside. We will probably decorate the outside this weekend, since Bo will be going back to work the day after Thanksgiving.



3 comments:

ABL said...

I love your decorations! Your tree is too cute, and I need some tips on how you get your mantle looking so great!! Wanna come decorate my house? :)

Samantha said...

I love it!! Your tree is beautiful.. I need to finish posting all of my pictures of my mantle and table etc.. I am so glad Brayden is finally just "looking" and not "touching". I know you are excited about all of it!

Sarah Sharp said...

It looks so great Tori!!