Monday, December 17, 2007

7 Months Old! (and catching up)

Brayden is now 7 months old. We can't believe it! We have had a busy last couple of weeks. We have gone to Mobile to visit with my brother, Drew, and his wife, Ashley. We tried to get some Christmas shopping done, but didn't get much accomplished. We had a good time visiting. I also kept a 3 year boy(Luke) for 2 weeks. He was an angel. We had fun playing and watching him ride his scooter. He was a pro! Here is a video of Brayden crawling, mainly for the Grandparents. He wasn't crawling last time Bo's parents saw him.



We now have 2 teeth!! Yes 2! It was about week after the first tooth, the second one came too. Brayden is 7 months old and is crawling everywhere and PULLING UP! I had Brayden in his pack and play while I was getting some things done and I walked into the living room and he was standing up! I couldn't believe it. Bo is so proud of him, but I don't want all this to be happening now. It's too soon! :) I know that it's time for all of this to take place so I have to encourage him. He looks so little standing up and he just started sitting up all by himself.



Brayden loves his bath. He could play for a long time if we would let him.


Christmas is just around the corner and the shopping is almost done. We still have a few more things to get to finish up. I even have presents wrapped and under the tree. I'm bad about waiting until the week of Christmas or Christmas Eve to wrap everything.

1 comment:

ABL said...

I can't believe he's crawling so well and pulling up!! He's getting to be such a big boy! I know this Christmas will be a big one!