Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I have been Tagged!

Here goes...thank you Kelly :)
List 5 things you do or don't do for A)yourself B)child,spouse, or friend C) stranger!
A)myself
1. I try to workout everyday during the week...i at least get 3 days in a week.
2. I get up a couple hours earlier than Brayden to have my quiet time.
3. I tape my shows, so when bo is working I can watch them.
4. I read a lot of times when brayden is napping
5. I don't like to go to bed with dishes in the sink!

B)Child/Spouse
1. I rock Brayden to sleep at night, b/c I know I can't do it forever.
2. I try to do all the housework(cooking/cleaning) before Bo gets home so we can spend time as a family.
3. I play on the floor with Brayden daily
4. I feel like I don't compliment Bo enough
5. I make sure I tell Brayden and Bo I love them daily

C)Strangers
1. From working with the public, I make sure I tell whoever it is to have a good day
2. I don't pick them up on the side of the road
3. smile, and speak-just a little hey could make someones day.
4. I don't give them money but...
5. I will donate clothing/food

Now, I tag Erin and Conner!

1 comment:

Haines said...

Tori, I just wanted to say you are a sweet person and Bo is fortunate to have a wife like you. Telling your spouse that you love them daily and making sure they know you care is very important and you do a great job of it! Alot of us take what we have for granted if ya know what I mean!

And I just want to tell you also that I am glad that I got to be such good friends with Bo and I wish we could do more stuff often but it is so hard with children but I hope we can get together and eat and let the kids play soon.