Monday, June 8, 2009

My Baby Turns 2!

I have finally gotten my computer back!! (long birthday post)

Brayden turned 2 on the 18th of May! I can't believe 2 years have gone by since this little boy came into this world! It seems like yesterday! He is talking in complete sentences for the most part and we can understand just about everything he tries to tell us. Last night bo was counting with him to 10 and when Bo got to 5, brayden just finished it off saying six, even , eight, nine, ten, YAY!! It was so funny! I say once again he is at my favorite stage, but they ALL have been my favorite!

Brayden weighs 28lbs (50%), 36 inches (95%). He's tall and skinny!



(B in his new sandbox with GREEN sand... he loves it)

We are working on the potty training, but he's still not ready just yet. We get up and go to the potty every morning now and a couple of times during the day and every night. I think it might be me....it just seems like we are always on the go! If we stayed at home all week, we might accomplish it!

His favorite thing is still balls! He loves them. We try giving him trucks, but he doesn't play with them long and before we know he's got a ball in his hand. He loves to color, and play outside! We have already spent a lot of time outside playing this summer. Brayden and Wrigley have a good time!

We had B's party at Jumpin G's the Saturday before his actual birthday. He and all of his friends had a blast! It was a Mickey Mouse theme... we played and ate hotdogs and cake!




Monday was his actual birthday and he had a little party at school (I made baseball cupcakes for his class, since they all know he loves balls)

3 comments:

Jason and Leigha said...

Awwww, that sweet boy is growing too fast. Looks like the party was a hit! :)

ABL said...

I still can't believe how fast he's growing! He's so precious, and I love the idea of green sand! P.S. Good job with those cupcakes!

Samantha said...

So cute!!! I am glad you are back!!! Brayden is such a big boy.. Times does fly! Happy late birthday to him! Look forward to seeing more pictures :)