Tuesday, September 18, 2007

4 Months Old!

Brayden is 4 months old today! He is getting so big. We will go tomorrow for his check up and shots. I will update tomorrow on his weight. He is laughing all the time now and will smile at anyone who will talk to him. He is entertaining himself now... taking less naps and eating more. He loves baby food(we are still on fruits). As you can see in the pictures, he is drooling a lot! My good friend Leigha bought him this outfit. Bo loves the camo pants. Bo and I bought him a new toy today(a jumperoo). Bo is going to have to put it together though. We hope that Brayden will like it too.






1 comment:

The Wood Family said...

Hey Tori, I dont know if you remember me, Haley Glenn Wood, but I came across your blog. Your little boy is adorable! Congratulations!