Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My GIANTS

Sunday.......Here are my 2 Giants. Bo is a big NY Giants fan since Eli Manning plays for them. He has had his jersey, but he found this one for Brayden in Nashville at the OpryMills Mall. He found the jersey before we even found out what we were having. He said that he didn't care if it was a boy or a girl that he/she was going to be wearing this jersey. Sunday was Brayden's first day to wear it and the Giants pulled off a win.




Monday..... I want to wish my friend Mariam a Happy Late Birthday. She turned 27 yesterday. Sorry I didn't get to post it on the day of. I hope you had a great birthday, Mariam!

1 comment:

So This Is What Crazy Feels Like said...

thanks so much for the birthday wishes Tori! That picture of Bo and Brayden with their jerseys on is just adorable..Brayden is getting so big !! He has that precious dimple like his daddy huh? it's too cute !!