Monday, November 19, 2007

Brayden is half a year old!

Brayden turned 6 months yesterday. We can't believe that half of his first year is gone already! He has come so far just since last month. He is almost sitting up-he sits proped up on his arm. He gets up on his knees and rocks back and forth-so I know that crawling will be any day now. He is now eating all baby foods(green and yellow/orange vegetables and all fruits). He loves sweet potatoes and squash and peaches. He copies us on different things(when we hit something he'll hit at it too)and loves patty cake. He has been sleeping all night until the last couple of weeks. he wakes up at 4:30, which I can't complain when he goes to bed at 9:00. he wakes up starving and goes right back to sleep and then wakes up around 9:30. I guess he is growing. We have uped his feeding at night but he still wakes up. It's amazing watching this child grow. We have had our first Halloween and we're about to have our first Thanksgiving.

Brayden has had a stuffy nose this weekend, but what child doesn't right now with the weather changing. Thankfully he has not run any fever. We will go to the Dr. tomorrow for his 6 month checkup. I always hate the shots part. I can't wait to see how much he weighs now and how long he is. I see other babies his age and Brayden is so much longer -but I guess he can't help that having a 6'6'' daddy. :) Happy 6 Months Brayden!





We had Thanksgiving with my mom's family yesterday also-why I didnt' post yesterday. This was Brayden's first family get together on my side, other than my brothers wedding-but that was hectic. We are having Thanksgiving with Bo's family on Thursday. The bib on Brayden is bigger that he is. His cousin Christie gave it to him.

1 comment:

ABL said...

Happy 6 months Brayden!! I can't believe he's getting so big! Hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving!