Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Christmas time at The Edmistons

It's Christmas time at our house. I always have my Christmas tree up the weekend after Halloween. Yes, Halloween, not Thanksgiving. I get in the Christmas spirit going to to all the Christmas open houses downtown. That weekend, I had My tree up and decorated. I don't have much more done than that, but I am starting to work on the rest. I like to enjoy the Christmas holidays, so this is why I get started early. Brayden just looks at all the lights and the ornaments. I think he likes them!

5 comments:

Samantha said...

That is too funny!! I am putting my Christmas tree up this weekend because we'll be out of town for Thanksgiving. I would have put it up earlier if I didn't think people would think I'm crazy HA.. Glad to read your post - I may put it up tonight LOL

I love reading your blog!! I don't have one yet, but I'm thinking about doing one..

Samantha (O'Bryant) Smith

ABL said...

Hey Tori! This is Ashley Leonard. I love your Christmas tree! It's so festive that it's getting me in the holiday spirit! I always love decorating for Christmas, and maybe I'll get started a little earlier this year. I can tell you have a baseball player/coach/nut in your house too; we have the same ornament of the mickey mouse ears made out of baseballs :)

LT (and Max) said...

thanks for your comment! :) i don't think you're crazy at all! i've seen your link on mary martha's blog (also on jenny holloway's...she is a good college friend of mine!), so i've checked your family out too. :)thanks for saying hey.

by the way, i'm with you on christmas decor...my tree will be up SOON. I can't wait.

Josh, Jessica, and Alyssa said...

Mine is up too...I love Christmas time!!

Melanie said...

So pretty!! We got most of our decorations up this weekend!!!