Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday!

Brayden turned ONE yesterday! Bo and I (and Brayden)have made it through the first year of parenthood and it has been wonderful!! Brayden had a baseball themed party and family and friends were invited. Brayden had so much fun playing with is little friends. I actually did not take the first picture of anything! I know, I'm a bad mom, but my father in law takes pictures anyway and I asked him if he would be the photographer for the party. So, he is going to send me the pics and I will post them soon! We enjoyed visting with everyone and Brayden had a wonderful time! Brayden got lots of toys and clothes. Bo's favorite was the Cubs jersey. Bo is a big Cubs fan(as you could tell by our dog's name, Wrigley) and Brayden got a jersey of his own! It was so cute on him and that is what he ended up wearing for the party, it really fit the theme perfectly though. Pictures will be coming soon!



This is a picture of the day Brayden was born and then one from today

3 comments:

erinenorman said...

Yay, Happy Birthday Brayden!

Sarah Sharp said...

Its amazing how much they change in a year!

Becky Lott said...

Aw, Happy belated Birthday Brayden! I thought about you guys,but i haven't been around a computer much...crazy 'round here! I'm glad to read he had a good one!