Friday, May 16, 2008

A little bit about Brayden

Brayden Hughes Edmiston, the love of our life, came into this world on Friday, May 18, 2007. Sunday, he will turn a year old. This year has flown by and Bo and I have been so blessed. I thank God everyday for this little boy. I have also been blessed to get to stay at home with him. It's amazing watching everything go on in his life so far, from holding his head up, to rolling over, to sitting up, to getting his first tooth, to saying his first word, to crawling, to standing up, and now to walking everywhere. Oh, the list just keeps going! This child has taught me so much in this one year- I can't imagine how much better it will get as the years go by.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY BRAYDEN!!!!

Enjoy every minute girl, they grow TOO fast!!!

Jason and Leigha said...

Happy Happy Birthday Brayden Hughes Edmiston! Your Aunt Leigha loves you and wishes she could be at your birthday party. I'm sending a big hug...

Sarah Sharp said...

Happy Birthday Brayden!! Tori - you look great for just giving birth!

Celeste said...

That day feels like yesterday. I remember exactly where I was when Bo called to tell me you were at the hospital in labor. I can't believe how fast time flies by! We had a blast at the party! We love you. C-