Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter 2009

I didn't get any family pics this year, just ones of Brayden before he changed. Sunday morning I left for church early and left Bo in charge of getting Brayden ready. I left two outfits out for him to pick from and he came to church in this. I thought Bo did pretty good dressing the kid. These were taken after church.

We had a very nice Easter. We got to spend Sunday afternoon with family at my grandparents house. My grandmother suffered from a stroke about 2 months ago and has been doing really well over the last couple of weeks. After we got through eating lunch, Sunday, she fell and broke her hip. My mom and my aunt took her to Tupelo and she had surgery Monday night. She is doing good and will get to come home on Thursday or Friday. We did get a little egg hunt in for the kids at my grandparents.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

So sorry to hear about your grandmother.. Please keep us updated!

Becky Lott said...

I'm sorry. I didn't know about your grandmother. We'll keep her in our prayers!

Celeste said...

We miss you guys!!! When we all get well, we are going to have to get together! I'll call you soon. My voice is almost back. I love you girl.

Sarah Sharp said...

Hope Brayden had a great birthday!!