Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Football Men

Brayden loves playing with Bo's old Starting Line Up men. If you are a guy, I'm sure you had these when you were little or your brother may have had them(mine did). Bo let Brayden play with a few of his old ones, the football ones that have helmets that are removable. Brayden keeps up with the helmets separate from the players. I dont' know why, but he does. Here lately he has been playing with them together, putting the helmets on the players. Yesterday, I was doing sometheing in the kitchen and came to sit down in the living room to find this on the table next to me. I had to take a picture, because I was amazed that these players had the right helmet on! (all except one, i actually couldn't find the player, so I guess Brayden just stuck it on the one that had the same colors)
Pretty smart kid! :)



1 comment:

Samantha said...

Don't you just love seeing stuff like this?! Kids are absolutely amazing! Happy Easter!