Friday, April 18, 2008

11 Months Old!

Today, Brayden is 11 months old. One more month and this little one will be a year old!! I can't believe that this year with him has gone by so fast. Brayden is EVERYWHERE now! He is almost to the point of running, he walks so fast. We are constantly chasing him. It's amazing how much he understands now. He is about to get his 5th tooth and is eating great! He weighs 23 lbs now. We have been giving him more table food lately and he loves it. We love to play outside. Brayden starts crying when it's time to come in.



2 comments:

Jason and Leigha said...

Tori,
He's growing up way too fast. :) I can't believe that next month he will be a year old. He sure is precious!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.