Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's been a while!

It's been a while since my last post. I had to have some work done on my computer and I just got it back yesterday!

I got to post Easter pics of Brayden. Brayden had a wonderful Easter as you could tell. Bo was working nights that weekend, so he didn't make it to church with us. My parents had family over to their house for lunch and it was good to spend time with them. My dad is crazy over Brayden and the eggs you see in the Easter pitures, he dyed 3 dozen of them for Brayden to play with. Brayden just liked throwing them. :)

The Saturday before, we went to the park for an Easter egg hunt and got to meet up with several friends from high school and all of their babies! It was so good to see everyone. More to come soon!


Heather Burchfield w/ Madi Grace, Paige Wamble w/Taylor, Shelby Shields w/Bella, Angie Dees w/ Riley and Dylan, Jenny Holloway w/Carrington and Crew, Carmon Murphy w/Tyler, McKenzie and Molly Jo, Me w/ Brayden

No comments: