Monday, April 21, 2008

Lockheart Homecoming

This weekend was Homecoming at the W. A few of us, got together and went to Lockheart Homecoming. It was good to see some "old" friends and to see that the club is still going strong even though it's only been 5 years for us. I didn't make it to Masker Homecoming, but I got to see them last fall. Here are some pictures from Saturday.



the babies, minus Rowe, talking while the mom's were visiting :)
brayden outside playing

Landry and Isabella... i hate I didn't get a picture with you, Erika
melinda and Jackson
kristy, celeste w/ rowe, erin and me w/ brayden The few from my pledge class that came back
this one is dark.... me, brayden, and raggedy ann... brayden didn't like her too much
Rowe and Celeste(sorry C- this was the only picture I got of Rowe and he wasn't too happy here)
kristy and Celeste

4 comments:

Conner said...

Gosh, I so wish I could have been there. It is great to see pictures of Kristy and Erin. I am glad you guys had a great time!

Jason and Leigha said...

It looks like that ya'll had a lot of fun! I wish I could have been there. Maybe next year!! :)

erinenorman said...

Cute pics! I LOVE that pic of Brayden in front of the brick wall. He really looks like a Big Boy in that shot! :)

Sarah Sharp said...

Thanks for posting this Tori! I didn't know Melinda had a baby!