Tuesday, February 19, 2008

9 Months old!

Yesterday, Brayden turned 9 months old! As I say once again, I can't believe he is growing so fast! He is almost walking now! He is sooo close that he took 2 baby steps the other day. Bo and I have the video camera out waiting for him to take off! (hopefully we will be able to get it on tape) He has a toy that he walks with and he has gotten MUCH better in the last couple of days walking with it. He loves to throw the ball to us, baseball, basketball or football. His bath is his favorite time of the day. He hears the water running and will start crawling so fast to the bathtub and stands there watching the water. He has learned how to climb! I have caught him climbing in his chair and standing up(as you can see in one of the pics). We went to the Dr. a couple of weeks ago about his teeth and he weighed 19 lbs. 10 oz and was 28 1/2 inches long. He will go next week for his 9 month check up and shots. He loves to eat. He is in 9 months clothes but will be going to 12 month clothes very soon. The 9 month pants are getting too short for him, but they fit everywhere else. He is a growing little boy! We have had the best 9 months of our lives watching this little one grow and I know there are many more to come!


5 comments:

erinenorman said...

Ok, is he not the cutest little man?! I can NOT believe he is 9 months old, it just doesn't seem that long! You can really see the family resemblance when he's with your brother, I think Brayden looks a lot like his uncle. How do you get the pics to be small in that square? I seem to be posting a lot of pics, so that would be helpful for my page.

thereynolds said...

9 Months!!! Are you sure? :) Goodness time flies. He looks like so much fun!

Haines said...

Hey Tori! How did you do that collage of pictures? I like that.

James, Paige, and Taylor Wamble said...

Hey Tori. Brayden is precious!! How did you do that collage? I seem to post too many pics and it takes up too much space!!!

Sarah Sharp said...

He is so precious! I can't believe he's 9 months already!