Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

We just wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day!

Brayden has become obessed with this balloon! It keeps him entertained all day! I have to hide it when it's time to eat or take a nap.





These are also some of my favorite cookies. They are called Jello Cookies. I have made them the past 3 years(including this one) for Valentines. My mom used to make these when I was growing up for all the holidays(Valentines, Halloween, and Christmas), so I want to continue the tradition(even though Brayden has no clue this year).



6 comments:

Haines said...

Man those cookies look good. Can you please teach Shelley to be as sweet and thoughtful as you are? PLEASE!


Marlee has a balloon like that too and she calls it her "boon". She gets it and lets it go up to the ceiling and thinks it is the funniest thing!

Laura and Jeff Smith said...

If it isn't a family secret, could you post the receipe?
hope all is well.

erinenorman said...

OMG! Look how big Brayden is!! He looks like a little man all of a sudden! He's gonna take off running before you know it. Cookies look yummy too, please post the recipe. :)

ABL said...

I love Brayden's shirt! Too cute. I would also love the recipe for those cookies. They look delicious!

Melanie said...

those cookies look great!!! I want the recipe!!!

The Holliman Family said...

How Sweet! I love that little onesie! I got Huntley the same one!