Sunday, February 24, 2008

Our Little Monkey

Brayden is starting to take a few steps now on his own and yes, he just turned 9 months old last Monday. He is still holding on to something and forgets that he is and just lets go! He has only taken about 5-6 steps at a time. I keep telling him that he is too LITTLE to be walking! He has done it all on his own though! Of course we clap every time he takes a step! He is growing way too fast and he is such a busy little boy. By the way, I did get my video of it, but I can't get it to download for some reason. I will keep trying so the out of town family/friends can see it.

5 comments:

Becky Lott said...

Wow! I guess his athletic abilities and physical agility is showing early! You're about to have your hands full! That's so exciting. Asher is still too chicken to let go.

Conner said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I am glad that you keep pictures up here so that we can see him growing. Thanks for the encouragement about the birthing classes-- that makes me feel a lot better! Glad to know that one of my friends made it without any "training"

erinenorman said...

Ditto about the athletic ability. Also, kids who walk early, its a sign of high intelligence. Beware, once he starts going, he'll never stop!!! Its fun and its what keeps us in shape ;)

Samantha said...

He is so handsome!!! Time does fly- who would have thought?? I love stalking your page :) You have a precious family!

Samantha (O'Bryant) Smith

Sarah Sharp said...

That is amazing that he is walking already! Congrats Brayden!